Why do i speak in tongues (Part 3)
Sunday Evening Service Notes | 21 Feb 2021
Apostle David Mulutsi
Acts 11: 1-4, 15-17
* Always give people the benefit of a doubt if you don’t have full understanding of the matter.
* In Acts 10 the Holy Spirit fell upon uncircumcised Gentiles.
* When God wants us to speak in tongues It means he knew that we needed to speak in tongues and it will enhance our spiritual lives.
* Acts 19:1
* The believers in Acts 19:1 were believers but was not baptised with the Holy Spirit.
* Let the Holy Spirit guide you.
* The supernatural is real, you must take praying in tongues serious.
* When we speak in the Holy Spirit God will do great exploits.
* When you interact, see beyond the natural. May our eyes see beyond the natural.
* You should not be ignorant about spiritual matters.(1 Corinthians 12: 1)
* Don’t be sensitive to demons, seek the kingdom of God.
* It is the Holy Spirit who help us to acknowledge the Lordship of Jesus’s Christ.
* The gifts of the Spirit.
* 1 Corinthians 12:8-11
* ”For to one is given through the Spirit the utterance of wisdom, and to another the utterance of knowledge according to the same Spirit, to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by the one Spirit, to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another the ability to distinguish between spirits, to another various kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues. All these are empowered by one and the same Spirit, who apportions to each one individually as he wills.”
* God gives you a specific faith, it’s a gift of faith in operation.
* All the spiritual gifts are supernatural.
* When you speak in tongues is a spiritual phenomenon.
* You need to be rooted in praying in tongues. You should not just babble words out but your spirit should be connected to the Holy Spirit when you pray in tongues.
* The Holy Spirit , speaking in tongues is real and is important in your life.
* God will always lead you because you will be prayed up in the Holy Spirit.
* God will lead you and he will order your steps as you pray in tongues.
* You need to value praying in tongues.
* Your mind need to be spiritual and not carnal. As your mind is spiritual, you will see and experience the grace of God.
Other Sermons In This Series
January 08, 2021
May 16, 2021
January 24, 2021
Hi there! How can we help?