Count your Blessings (Part 4)
Sunday Morning Service Notes | 28 Feb 2021
Count your Blessings – Part 4
• It is important to remember what the Lord has done in our lives, especially when we meet challenges.
• When David was to fight Goliath, he recounted his blessings.
1 Samuel 17:32-37 ESV
• Moses reminded the children of Israel of what the Lord has done for them. He was recounting their blessings.
Deuteronomy 11:1-9 ESV
• When the Jews were attached by 3 nations, they recounted their blessings and reminded God of His promises.
2 Chronicles 20:1-12 ESV
• The psalmist is recount blessings that the Lord gave them.
Psalms 136:3-26 ESV
• Christians in the early church did not have much they could look back to. They recounted to God His Word.
• His Word is a powerful testimony.
• If you do not have anything to recount or look back to, recount God’s promises in His Word.
• Thank God for what He did in His Word. It will energise your faith.
. God is not changed by situation.
Acts 4:23-31 ESV
. In your time of distress you cry unto God , similarly when God answered your prayers, cry to him in thanksgiving as you count your blessings.
• May we learn to recount God’s Word and blessings that He has blessed us with.
Other Sermons In This Series
February 21, 2021
March 28, 2021
March 21, 2021
Hi there! How can we help?