Advancing In Life (Part 1)
Main scripture: Matthew 16:13
– Advancing means you are improving or you are making progress.
– Your relationship with the Lord determines how far you will go in life .
– How you perceive your leader determines how much you will receive from that leader.
– As a child your parents can inspire you to come to church but you have to have your own personal relationship with the Lord.
– As a child of God you have the authority to advance in life.
– Authority is more important than power. Your situation maybe powerful but because you have been given authority over all the power of the enemy
– You rule over it.
Other Sermons In This Series
July 09, 2018
May 21, 2018
October 21, 2018
Hi there! How can we help?